Friday, June 15, 2007

I am fine, really...

I thought it was reasonable to be frustrated, upset and disappointed, when my unforgiveable enemy and I have to share the same glory, obtaining a first class honour degree. Yesterday, I received an SMS from a best friend known in college. Well...she got second lower class, I feel deeply sorry and concerned for her. Swear the lousy system introduced by the British Degree Programme. No matter how well we performed in year 1 and year 2, it's futile (excluding personal development). Only year 3 results are taken into consideration. So....you can flunk papers as much as you want in year 1 & 2, if you make sure you hit the bulleyes in year 3, voila! First class honour degree is yours.

I still feel sorry for her. This time I am really speechless that I can't find any proper comforting words to soothe her. haie.......my frustration seems petty as compared to hers. I should count my blessing, at least I got good results in the end, right?

God bless her, hope she can land herself a decent job.

No comments: