Saturday, March 17, 2007

I can't wait to say goodbye

I can't wait to graduate. It's not because I don't like studying. Struggling to meet assignment deadlines, cramming notes into my head before exam and facing the mind challenging classmates, I had had enough of them. I feel like I have been staying at one stage and doing the same thing for too long. I just have an urge to move ahead. I need changes.

I am well-aware that working life is no vacation, so neither is studying life. We have to meet all kind of challenge no matter we where are. Well, then I rather get paid with the presence of challenge..hehe..

I went to SS19 this afternoon for lunch with my dear friend. Haha..instead of going back straight home to finish up my Chapter 5, I ended up watching "Heroes" for 5 consecutives hours with her. It was a nice and relaxing activity to run away from the cruel reality. The cruel reality is to bury myself into tonnes of assignment, which are supposed to be done by a few person.

Yay! When this cruel reality ends...I have tonnes of activities waiting for me.
Joey Yung's Reflection Concert in Genting Highland (0h, she comes to pay me a visit :p)
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (i'm coming, baby)
Spiderman 3 (*drooling, arh i gotta change my shirt)
A trip to Penang - Ipoh (i wanna eat like there is no tomorrow)
A trip to Singapore
Tonnes of movies to watch
Tonnes of PC games to play (Dreamfall, yes!)
Catching up with my friends (i miss u guys terribly)

Oh...just by imagining these things, really help to soothe my mind.
ALL I WANT to do is to make up for what I have lost in the past 3.5 years.

No comments: