Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Super Peak Season of a College Student

I finally submitted my dissertation (a.k.a. thesis) yesterday! *heaving a sigh of relief. I had been doing this dissertation since last year September. Oh my god, it's the most draggy assignment I've ever had.

Yet..my excitement is sooooo short-lived

Because tomorrow I need to submit a crisis management assignment plus a group presentation. I sort of having a crisis right now. I guess the progress is only 5% completed.

100% report writing is on ME
100% presentation slide is on ME
100% creating cue cards is on ME
33.3% presentation is on ME
AND 3 people share the SAME mark.

Why am i being so generous? Whew..That would be a looooooooong story. I have to say that my 2 free-rider group members actually saved me in some sort of way.

keke...Sure I will manage to pull it through. Whether I would be able to produce a good assignment on short notice, that's another story lah...

No comments: